The research group BioMIT.org is focused on basic and applied research as well as technologic innovation within the biomedical engineering field at UPV in Valencia. The group’s main goal points towards technical and scientific knowledge generation in bioengineering, together with the development of technological innovations aimed at improving the current state of the art as well as to transferring the most recent innovations to our society. Within this context, one of the group’s research lines is focused on the development and application of modern signal processing techniques to properly condition, analyze and extract clinically useful information of the human cardiac activity. Within this line, the group is now offering a research position associated to the national research project DPI2017-83952-C3 “Multicentric study for the evaluation of the arrhythmogenic substrate in patients with atrial fibrillation. Application to catheter ablation” funded by the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Economy and Competitiveness.
- University Degree/Engineer’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Preferably to have completed a Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Good Matlab programming skills.
- Robust signal processing background.
- High level of English.
- Interest for research and for the completion of a doctoral thesis.
- Position as senior research technician. Full time dedication (35h/w)).
- Contract up to late December 2020 with the possibility to further extension.
- Starting by early September 2019.
- Start up remuneration of 17.000 Euro/year.
- Extra pays and holidays in agreement with public employee’s regulation.
Should you are interested, please contact to José J. Rieta ( email@example.com ) sending your CV, academic record and a motivation letter explaining your interest to make part of this project.
Please, apply no later than June 20th, 2019.